Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How serious are you about Ports of Call?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Poll: On a scale of 1 to 10, how serious of a user do you rate yourself?
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
0 I don't have it or play it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 33

Novex
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Platinum Licensee

Location: Somewhere between Rotterdam and Antwerp - the Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets hope will get to see more then words RDK. If so I will take back all my resent comment and probably become more positive about the POC improvements and development in the future…

IMO You could prevent negative comment if you would be clearer about the current development. No one knows for sure what you are working on a the moment. Some of them like me start to get irritated, if it takes long for a new update to be released…

Thanks for making clear what the current developments are…

Cheers, Novex
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, thats true, we were really very busy with the new graphic engine, not even having lots of time to speak, but here I give some comments what we did,

so on the graphic engine, we just solved some export problems from maya to the engine the last days,
the engine also was tested on the RTL SKISPRINGEN as we are going to replace the old engine we used for this (maybe some germnan have seen Cyber George together with Günther Jauch and Diether Thoma) by my new 3d engine, - I especially adapted the old engine to the motion capture cameras of RTL and now did it also for the new engine.
There we decided also to use the new engine from now on, which I work for (POC)
at the location of Titisee Neustadt (so I had a lot of travels the past weeks to the vier schancen tournee etc.) we could test the engine live (especially the connections to mocap camera - which is a feature not used by Ports Of Call of course),
but the planed projects for next sport events will help also very much the development for Ports Of Call, as I use the kernels for all my projects.

This was the long awaited step as we had bad luck with the diplomee work started some years ago (and finished but not usefull for us --- ship eitor project), so I can do it now inhouse.
Also the new direct x 9.0c december edition helps speeding up all, as nice new features are available, long waited for.

for the poc community these are all invisible steps and sometimes I cannot talk about details due to other projects involved, but I hope more becomes visible soon,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: