Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hafenanzahl/Number of Ports

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alien
PoC Frequent Visitor
Unlicensed
PoC Frequent Visitor<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Hafenanzahl/Number of Ports Reply with quote

Beeinflußt die Anzahl der Häfen die Frachtmenge in den einzelnen Häfen? Ich habe derzeit 148 aktive Häfen, allerdings sehr wenige zusätzliche Tanker-Häfen.

Trotz gutem Status schaffe ich es kaum noch eine Seaguardian (habe 3)zu füllen, da ich kaum Frachten mit mehr als 20000t bekomme (im Gegensatz zu früher), bei Tankern hab ich kein Prolem.

Gibt es da einen Zusammenhang? Oder leide ich unter Paranoia?

Does the number of ports influence the freightquantity in the different ports? I have 148 active ports at the moment, but hardly any additional tanker-ports.

Despite good status, I hardly succeed to fill a Seaguardian (having 3), as I hardly get freightquantities above 20000t (compared to before adding the harbors). I am not having problems in filling the tankers.

Is there somewhere a conection? Or do I have paranoia?
Bearsie
PoC Regular
Unlicensed
PoC Regular<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they are not out to get you Laughing
The freight volume will climb big time if you have at least 1 large containership.
I have no clue why. Confused

Das Frachtvolumen steigt dramatisch wenn man mindestens 1 grosses Containerschiff einsetzt.
Keine Ahnung warum .... Confused
StickyMonk
PoC Veteran
Special Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Special Licensee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As all cargo is mesaured in TEU then it will increase only when a large Containership is purchased, I have had to add a ghost container ship to get cargoes for my early very large bulk ships (the ghost ship has a DWT of 300,000).

Tankers are different though and increase in volume when large tanks are purchased.

for my ships,cargo and harbors don't visit my web site as they are not there anymore
Alien
PoC Frequent Visitor
Unlicensed
PoC Frequent Visitor<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Das kann natürlich ein Grund sein, normalerweise kaufe ich Hamburg Express, diesmal nicht.

That might be a reason, as I normaly buy the Hamburg Express, but not this time

Vielen Dank/Thanks a lot

Alien
rikus
PoC Regular
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: town xml files Reply with quote

hello alien

i red you have add o lot of harbours is it possible a have a copy of your town xml files if you don t mind.

groet rikus,
Bearsie
PoC Regular
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StickyMonk wrote:
As all cargo is mesaured in TEU then it will increase only when a large Containership is purchased, I have had to add a ghost container ship to get cargoes for my early very large bulk ships (the ghost ship has a DWT of 300,000).

Tankers are different though and increase in volume when large tanks are purchased.

Maybe I need to make a container copy of the "Preussen" then for my sail fleet game...
Could call her : "Ragbox" LOL Wink
This is fun, since I am sending all the Sail ships around Kapstadt to Australia Very Happy
Just to avoid RDK's outrageous canal fees Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: