Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

port of Antwerp in the game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bearsie
PoC Regular
Unlicensed
PoC Regular<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StickyMonk wrote:
I didnt think you used the 2D game........ This mean you will be wanting top views of all your ships????? Wink

LOL someday Wink
actually I don't do 2D often but wanted to try the new harbors.
Also Capt Brackwasser made a top view for the Alexandra, with yard arms
sticking out and all that from an air picture he found, so I went into "experimentation" mode Smile
Drawn to scale the top views are way too small so I color them bright to find them. You know not everyone playing this game has eagle eyes...
I have a hard time with RDK's idea using grey on grey colors that totally blend together! Maybe I shall name my new line Kakadu Coockadoo?
They are very bright ships now LOL (tops only)
But then I had a new idea Idea
If a coaster is say: 50m long and 7m wide one could simply add a 1 in front of the measurements in the xml file,
that doesnt affect anything in the game and you dont lose the orginal dimensions, but it allows the top view to be made big enough to be visible!

Re Antwerp: Corne Mo promptly sent me into the furthest corner of Antwerp! took me 20 minutes to get there !!!
Apparently the Belgians want coasters all the way in the back water of the harbor, so they dont mess up their beautiful landscape of rusty boxes (aka containers) !!! hahaha Rolling Eyes

Ok so I went tru the locks twice because it was fun to watch Laughing Laughing
corne_mo
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not my fault that you have to be in the end of the harbour. I took a 6000 TUE vessel to try the harbour, and it sent me to the end of the harbour too.
As I described above, there has to be some tweaking done to change the berthings.
Unfortunately for you, almost all general cargo berths are halfway down the harbour, or even further.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: