Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harbours for POC XXL for POC3d using

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seanavigator01
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Harbours for POC XXL for POC3d using Reply with quote

Hello to everybody,

I need some help in order to use in the properly way POC XXL interfaced with the POC3d configuration.
At the moment I have 7 ships and 30 points of status, I'm going fine.
But I have one question: why when I'm manouvring the ship for entrance or departure from some port where my ship is calling, selecting manouvre by hand... the POC3d version it's automatically loaded but I have always the same port?
Is there some way to load some more different harbour also for the POC3d version? For example, from your website I downloaded all ships available for the 3d version, but no ports are available....

One more question:
why I can set the POC and POC3d for the maximum realism in order to have different weather conditions, more ports available during the arrival-departure manouvring and else more ... using POC XXL with the 3d version? Is it possible? If yes, can somebody help me please?

Tnks a lot and have a nice sail Laughing

Ciao

Andrea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: