Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

few requests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucko74
PoC Frequent Visitor
Unlicensed
PoC Frequent Visitor<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: few requests Reply with quote

I have a few wishes to see implemented in the game:

Could you, rdk, make it possible that when u have a company, a mother company, to have different divisions in the company. Like a tanker division, passenger division, container division, cargo division...
And to have different offices in different ports of each of the divisions.

Can you change the way the freight is shown in ferry, instead of how much is available show alfabetagle like others show. Also the trade routes, for ferry and passenger, container lines. It is a key element and it is needed, but also for container lines it is very important when playing the game with a lot of ships you need trade routes or a planner in the office, or be able to heir a skilled master to take control of every day running of the ship.

Another thing I would like to see improved is that cargo like lpg can only be accepted in gas tankers, ore not in containers, mdo in product tankers.

The dept of the ports to be implemented in the game or just an idea of 3 depts:
- main ports up to 34 meters
- secondary ports up to 24 meters
- smaller ports up to 16 meters.

Max for strait of Mallaca is 23 meters, great lakes have also max. beem.

When you go to charter cargo, is it possible to have the choice to pick a continent there, if you have a lot of ports like some players do, it would be easier, faster to select your next detination.

In freight market where it shows your ships, could it also show the actual dwt of your ships?

Maybe I'm asking too much, it's just that I love POC and want it more realistic...

Keep up the good work
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

always welcome, most I have already on the todo and wish lists, hope we can implement it soon.
barbaros
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: some ideas Reply with quote

I am also agree with bucko74 as a merchant vessel captain...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: