Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Line service update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leftback
PoC Regular
Unlicensed
PoC Regular<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Line service update Reply with quote

what is the status on the Line Service feature?
in my point of view it must be a simple feature, the harbours have and index number, it must be easy to let the cargo types have a fixed destination by using the index number?
hope it will be done soon
ricardo
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: GOODS / Harbour of Origin & Destination Reply with quote

Good Morning
I must be honest I have thought about this situation on numerous occasions but am not a programmer.
I some times find strange scenarios like having to OFFL "frozen meat" at Saldanha Bay in South Africa, whom I know that this does not really happen.
Maybe one must look at the "SEARCH-Function" in POC and before you create a country of origin and then to the "REST OF THE WORLD" search, you must select a ship first for whom you want to "get" a load.
This ship will then have a "INDEX-NUMBER" which will only allow certain freight to be searched and "pre-booked" to actually transport.
I have all my faith in RDK to come with a solution as he would not have got this program so advanced and not have a solution to the mentioned scenario. I admit that I do run the program with diccipline but sometimes you get the odd load creeping by without actually "seeing" it.
I know RDK is very busy with all DIFF sectors of the program but hopefully one day we might just get a surprise as to the "SHIP-GOODS-HARBOUR" configuration.
Have a nice day & RGDS

Richard frm South Africa
Leftback
PoC Regular
Unlicensed
PoC Regular<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing yet?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: