Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WRONG SHIP SIDEVIEW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL User Made Ports, Goods, Vessels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricardo
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: WRONG SHIP SIDEVIEW Reply with quote

Hello
I would like to know how to check for the following problem?
When I open my "OFFICE" and check the ships positions I get the following scenario:
When I click on a ship say a tanker I see a passenger vessel.
I name my ships from the base_name when upon making the "purchase" of such vessel.
So when the vessel is SPAM *** as "EMMA MAERSK", I would then name it Emma ONE, so that is how I know what my ships would look like.
Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Have a nice day.

Ricardo / South Africa
StickyMonk
PoC Veteran
Special Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Special Licensee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like your missing the correctly named ship png file, search for the xml file, open in notepad, look for <bildinforeferenz> it will be something like emmamaersk or emma_maersk, then try to find the sideview in the list of files.

If it is missing then you need to download and reinstall the ship, also make sure BOTH png files are there they will be called for expample emmamaersk.png and emmamaersk_m.png.

for my ships,cargo and harbors don't visit my web site as they are not there anymore
cbisti
PoC Regular
Unlicensed
PoC Regular<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: WRONG SHIP SIDEVIEW Reply with quote

Despite the kindest offer of expert members or users after an intesnsive search might a user discover inaccurate details in some rows (mostly grt,nrt or dimensions)

I would suggest to check the file -as indicated by Stickymonk- be exactly the same with ship.xml descriptions

May I ask Matthew for the output source for poc redrawn ships?

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL User Made Ports, Goods, Vessels All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: