Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The office and Bribes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frank47_1999
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: The office and Bribes Reply with quote

G'day Rolf,

If possible I would like to see more activity such as a break in if the office is not visted as often as it should such as once a month.

I brought up the subject of bribes quite some time ago. A bribe of $20,000 or $70,000 is quite a very small amount considering we are moving freight costing in the millions.

I would also like to see offers of dddd or any illegal smuggling which has quite heavy fines or even jail term for the captain while the ship is impounded for the duration. Once released the ship would require fuel and repairs

All the best for Christmas, mate
Frank Cachia
Melbourne
Australia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: