Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gift for all of you again - OOCL Shenzhen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like this vessel:
I like it very much...
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
It's good enough for me... feel free to comment in your post!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
I don't like some parts... feel free to comment in yout post
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Novex
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Platinum Licensee

Location: Somewhere between Rotterdam and Antwerp - the Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Gift for all of you again - OOCL Shenzhen Reply with quote

Greetings fellow POC players,

I have made a new 2d vessel that I’m willing to share with all you guys again. OOCL Shenzhen with a 8063TEU-container capacity, 25,2 knots and DWT of 99518.

Copy the *.png image files into your pocxxl\ships\new_ships\ folder
Copy the txt file data into your ship0.xml located in the pocxxl\ships\ship\ folder
Recommended: Make a copy of your ship0.xml before editing it with notepad
Don’t forget to check the index number, which maybe different from the one I use

OOCL Shenzhen - POC XML Data

I used my own imagination for some of the data parameters, like maintenance cost and maximum price. The deck only carries OOCL lookalike containers, not realistic, but I fancy this more then some of the current ships in POC with mixed container stacks. Feel free to comment, also if you don’t like the OOCL Shenzhen picture or if it’s parameters are incorrect…

Supplemental 1: Next one up will be the Axel Maersk of the A.P.Møller Group (Mærsk Sealand)
Build in 2003, entered fleet on 3-3-2003, 352meters long, 42,8 meters wide, 25 knots, bhp 76200, registered capacity of 6600 TEU, believed to be able to carry way more then 8000 TEU… Officially the vessel is form the same class as the Sally Maersk, already in the game, however it’s a bit longer and has a higher maximum speed. However there are not a lot of detailed pictures of the latest S-Class series A of Maersk Sealand… So I’m looking for detailed photos of the bow, stern, cabin and overall side view of this vessel type. A link would be fine but if someone has personal pictures this would be even better… because I already Googled around a lot and couldn’t really find where I was looking for…

Supplemental 2: I’m not planning on redrawing any of the present 2d vessel in Ports of Call, but if somebody has a vessel that he would like to have in the game, but hasn’t the time or ability to draw it himself, I would be happy to help. I only do container vessels at the moment. If you like this you can send an e-mail or PM to me and maybe I’ll make it for you.

Cheers, Novex

Last edited by Novex on Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jocke
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, Novex!

Looking forward to the release of Axel Maersk.

Can I paste the data anywhere in ship0.xml?

Regards Jocke
Novex
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee

Location: Somewhere between Rotterdam and Antwerp - the Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best to past the data at the end of the XML file, because of the index numbers. If you place it somewhere in between it will probably not work unless you change a lot of index numbers. If you place it at the end, check if the index number is correct.. It should be around 140 in your case. So best to place it after the last </ship> but before </xml> of course...

Cheers, Novex
Jocke
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, just had to ask.

Regards Jocke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: