Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems with Windows 8 and 8.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woodoomaster
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Problems with Windows 8 and 8.1 Reply with quote

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

first I want to thank you for the support possible. Now to my problem. I play POC since Windows XP without any problems. However, since my upgrade to Windows 8 , I have the situation that the game starts , I can choose a port and buy the first ship. As soon as I want to refuel the ship aborts the game and will be closed. Try to reinstall the game were not successful. It should be noted that my system hardware side has not changed. It was purchased and installed only the Windows 8 upgrade are the promo action for 29.90 EUR. All other updates are also made ​​. I hope that someone can take my problem in this forum and thank you very much for this.

Regards Ralf

PS: if it is possible , I ask for answers in German , because my English is not the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: