Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FREIGHT RESERVATION SCREEN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricardo
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: FREIGHT RESERVATION SCREEN Reply with quote

What are the chances of changing the freight reservation screen where one does not have to select the type of cargo, but rather the vessel concerned. The way I use it eg: a gas tanker ends up in Melbourne Aus and there is no return load so my next leg shall be in ballast until i get to the port of my next loading. I then go to the F R Screen and one must not be able to look-up passengers or containers. To the bottom right of the screen we have drop-down list of all the vessels pertaining this game.
Once you select the vessel concerned ie: gas tanker your display should only give gas-tanker-loads available depending whether you have selected "all" or "asia" or "australia" or "africa".
This then automatically will put the discipline of the correct cargo in the right vessel. Then you shall see if the money realy rolls in like they say.
So my suggestion is then to remove the freight selection and one must select the type of vessel before reserving the freight.
Very Happy Question Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: