Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interesting sugestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
0Hollywood0
PoC Frequent Visitor
Unlicensed
PoC Frequent Visitor<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Interesting sugestions Reply with quote

Hey im new so I dont know if these have been ask for sure but 75% chance they have been but im to lazy to look Razz

Alright

#1 Hire and Fire Crew Members: Like managing staff wages and dealing with disgruntled workers and the amount of workers you have affects the safety of your cargo and how fast you can go. Disgruntled workers would also vandalize cargo. Also for the people transport ships need bell hops, bartenders, waiters, and so on (need for bartenders and waiters will be explained in #2)

#2 Pimp My Ship: For people transport ships you can buy bars or restaurants that in turn make you money although you can only buy a max minimum and it affects the happiness of people and general income. They dont have to be specific just be like buying a restaurant not your buying Taso's (A greek restaurant where I live lol) just simple. You need staff members to run the places like cooks and waiters and bartenders.

A small intermission. I Know these are some big things and yes theirs 3d ship games with this already but I dislike them because they are to complex or they wont run on my old computer lol POC is a great game and I think these things will make it better.

#3 Easyer Controls: In the first POC you controlled the speed and turn with the arrows. I never found the real manual or know the current controls but the arrows are well obvious other then what it is now witch I have no idea what they are. So pretty much just adding option to convert your ship controls to your arrows or the current way. (If any1 can tell me what the controls for xxl are that would be great)

#4 Arrr Matey: The ability to be a pirate like hiring pirates and buying weapons and all and doing the pirate stuff pirates do these days also illegal arms trading to like if you choose to be a pirate you can get a regular ship and buy and sell illegal goods like d-r-u-g-s and weapons and so forth.

#5 Baby Come Back: The coming and going of companies! Make it a little more real when a company goes bankrupt a new one will come and also the ability to buy out a company and sell your company for quick cash but dont sell more then 50% or you will lose! That will be a GREAT feature to have.

#6 MOST IMPORTANT: Add these features but keep the interface the same! lol Dont make a brand new game just add on to this one.

If anyone chooses to do all these updates or just 1 or 2 can you also tell me how to patch it or add to it also how to add player made ports and ships?

O 2 more

#7 Shipping Cars: Buying ships that can ship cars like passengers that would be nice ******* Lol I just found that this feature is already in use so Very Happy scratch this one off this list

#8 Famous: Prestige like if you ship on time then you get more orders like if you ship (for the car thing) a couple of 50,000$ value cars and under for a while then you can eventually get to ship like high end famous cars like 250,000$ + for even more money

O and damn I have one more lol I know im greedy

#9. Fishing boats or whale hunting boats lol be like a fish or crab fisherman or whale hunter and having one big world of ships of all types to make POC xxl COMPLETE so its POC2 not POC .99.48 or whatever lol

Thanks for listing to my jabber and im interested to see how many updates can come of this! I hope some of my questions get answered as well. (Mabye this will be so helpful they will make it a sticky! Very Happy rofl)
Olle P
PoC Veteran
Gold Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Gold Licensee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting sugestions Reply with quote

My take:

#1 Hire and Fire Crew Members:
That's what my HR department handle.

#2 Pimp My Ship:
Included with the running and maintenance costs.

#3 Easyer Controls:
- Arrow keys for engine and rudder.
- Shift+Arrow for bow thrusters.
- Ctrl+Arrow for aft thrusters.

#4 Arrr Matey: The ability to be a pirate ...
There are enough pirate games around.

#5 Baby Come Back: The coming and going of companies!
Just activate the stock market and you have it!

#8 Famous: Prestige ... you get more orders ... for even more money
That's how it already works. You can improve your incomes further by running ad campaigns.

#9. Fishing boats or whale hunting boats ...
Those are the ones you need to watch out for while enter/leaving port.

Cheers
Olle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: