Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terminfracht, Cargotimelimit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> Ports Of Call for iPhone and iPod touch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lagranee
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Terminfracht, Cargotimelimit Reply with quote

Hi,
ich hab mir das POC für das Iphone 3GS vorgestern gekauft. Das Spiel läuft flüssig und gut, das Problem ist das ich für jede Terminfracht eine Konventionalstrafe zahlen muss! Mach ich was falsch oder ist das ein Bug? Ich fahr mit voller Geschwindigkeit (17kn) und bin in der Fahrdauer immer unter den geforderten Tagen( 23 Tage gefordert, gebraucht 15). Wenn ich dann angekommen bin, erscheint die Meldung "Konventionalstrafe 200000 Schleichfahrt zahlt sich nicht aus".

Kann mir jemand helfen?

Hello,
POC is a very nice game, but I receiving a problem with my cargo-time-limit. Everytime i transport, i get penalty. My ship is driving full speed with 17 kn and i be in time on the display (23 days limit, 15 days needed) I don`t understand. May somebody help me?

Greez Lagranee
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ja Vorsicht bei den lowcost schiffen, die haben ggf mehre tage ent- und beladezeit (sind ja noch echt alte schiffe), die addiert sich zur reinen Reisezeit, kann sein dass die oft Terminfrachten gar nicht annehmen können.
fozza
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be good to have some clarification around this point.

Does seem a bit hit and miss.
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, the low cost ships of poc need some extra time for load and unload which you need to add to the travel time to be successful. The new ships and hightech ships are much faster (modern). Also some towns have different load and unload times which add to the ship basic time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> Ports Of Call for iPhone and iPod touch All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: