Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sea malta ships

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL User Made Ports, Goods, Vessels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matthewjuve
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: sea malta ships Reply with quote

hi is there anyone who can make ships from sea malta? this is a previous national sea company of malta, on which I made my time as a cadet. too pity our very 'nationalist' government decided to close it up during the time i was a cadet and i ended quitting the course which I regret till this day 6 years after and I literally have tears in my eyes when I see photos of its ships. If anyone can do such models I will be forever grateful, too pity I don't know how to do myself :S especially the MV Maltese Falcon and MV Zebbug. here is a link to the photos of all the ships the company had from 1973 to 2005:

http://maltashipphotos.com/searchresults.asp?search=sea+malta&search.x=0&search.y=0

Thanks!!

Matthew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL User Made Ports, Goods, Vessels All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: