Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POC Deluxe „wachsen lassen“, Let POC Deluxe "grow”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> Ports Of Call Deluxe 3D 2024 on Steam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SabbelBati
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:24 am    Post subject: POC Deluxe „wachsen lassen“, Let POC Deluxe "grow” Reply with quote

Hallo an alle POC Spieler,

ich bin hier im Forum erst neu registriert, aber ich verfolge die Posts seit 18 Jahren.
Ich habe alle POC Teile (seit Amiga Zeit) gespielt und jedes Spiel hat seine gewissen Reize.

Auch wenn der Delxue Teil sich (momentan) noch sehr der vorausgegangenen Classic Version ähnelt wird sich in kommender Zeit sicherlich noch einiges tun.
Ich selber spiele POC Deluxe und bin nicht enttäuscht. Aber auch ich erhoffe mir noch einige Verbesserungen um die Vielfalt zu erhöhen.
Seit mehreren Wochen bin ich im regelmäßigen Austausch mit Herrn Klein um Ideen, Verbesserungsvorschläge und Wünsche mitzuteilen (daher sind von mir bis jetzt noch keine Vorschläge zum Spiel hier im Forum zu finden).
Ich kann aber bestätigen, dass RDK wieder mit voller Leidenschaft „sein Lebenswerk“ zu alter Beliebtheit zurückführen möchte.

Die Deluxe Edition soll durch weitere Verbesserungen (Infos für das erste Update sind ja auf Steam zu finden) erhalten. Durch anschließende Updates soll das Spiel nach und nach komplexer werden (XXL Elemente). Wer bisher Bedenken hatte, das es nur eine neue aufgelegte Classic Version ist, sollte sich das Spiel einfach mal anschauen und dem Entwickler noch einwenig Zeit einräumen, damit die Spieler Wünsche/Ideen implementiert werden können.
Herr Klein ist sehr bemüht die Wünsche umzusetzen. Einfach mal das Spiel anschauen und Vorschläge posten was verbessert und erweitert werden sollte.

Als großer POC FAN seit 37 Jahren hoffe ich, dass wieder mehr Schwung ins Forum kommt und durch viele Ideen das Spiel noch einige Zeit weiter entwickelt werden kann; eine Art Deluxe XXL 1.1

Erfolgreiches schippern!!

Hello to all POC players,

I'm just a new member of the forum, but I've been following the posts for 18 years.
I have played all POC parts (since the Amiga era) and every game has its certain charms.

Even if the Delxue part is (currently) very similar to the previous Classic version, a lot will certainly happen in the future.
I play POC Deluxe myself and am not disappointed. But I also hope for some improvements to increase diversity.
I have been in regular contact with Mr. Klein for several weeks to share ideas, suggestions for improvements and requests (which is why I have not yet found any suggestions for the game here in the forum).
However, I can confirm that RDK is passionate about restoring “his life’s work” to its former popularity.

The Deluxe Edition will receive further improvements (information for the first update can be found on Steam). Subsequent updates will gradually make the game more complex (XXL elements). Anyone who was previously concerned that it was just a new classic version should just take a look at the game and give the developer a little more time so that the players can implement their wishes/ideas.
Mr. Klein tries very hard to implemented your wishes. Just take a look at the game and post suggestions about what should be improved and expanded.

As a big POC FAN for 37 years, I hope that there will be more momentum in the forum again and that the game can be further developed for some time with lots of ideas; a kind of Deluxe XXL 1.1

Successful sailing!!
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ja super danke, ich freue mich über Ideen und Anregungen im nächsten Update wird sich schon einges tun,

thanks a lot, Ideas and wishes are really welcome, a lot of them will be implemented in the next update comign very very soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> Ports Of Call Deluxe 3D 2024 on Steam All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: