Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

suggestion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> Ports Of Call Sim3D
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DennisV
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: suggestion Reply with quote

@RDK,

i don't know if this has been suggested before:

I would like to have a cane simulator in the game (to load up the ships with containers, cacao, iron, wood)

And some smaller ships, (like barges).

In ijmuiden we have a "berth" for ships that are to "deep" for the northseacanal.

Example:

The canal is 15 meters deep, but the ship is 16 meters deep (fully loaded), the ship "berths" and 2 floating cranes will be tugd next to the ship, the are transfering some cargo (iron, containers,cacao,sand) to barges, until the ships dept reaches below 15 meters, and the ship can make it across canal.
oggie
PoC Frequent Visitor
Unlicensed
PoC Frequent Visitor<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: crane simulator Reply with quote

the port of rotterdam did have a crane simulator on there web page i don,t no if it is still there it is worth a look at and try

yes it would be awesome to be able to do this in this game

regards

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> Ports Of Call Sim3D All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: