Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A I - Player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricardo
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: A I - Player Reply with quote

Good Morning
Thanks for the AI-player. I got it downloaded yesterday and tried it last night. Started in Advance with 1980 as the year. I found only 2 connections with the AI-player being the following: When the AI's ship passes Suez or Panama you need to click "YES". The other was in the main menu if you select the AI's company you cannot get into his office the only button I found was the "Worldview" so that you can see where the AI's ships were in the world or what part of the ocean it was.
No other communication as such only in the main menu the total amount of money the AI-player has.
Is this normal or am I missing something?
And also a message when AI buys a ship !
But THANK YOU this makes it more interesting, and is the log still measured in Status Points?

rgds Ricardo South Africa
Robbuo
PoC Regular
Gold Licensee
PoC Regular<br>Gold Licensee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow been awhile since I played but I am back again.

Yes, finally a computer player wooo!

Problem is, they have too many ships, I don't really want to run 10+ ships just to keep status.

LOL need a (limit number of ships option)!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: