Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bugreport and question(s) after last update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> Sim3D II Discussion & Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacob
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Bugreport and question(s) after last update Reply with quote

Hi Rolf,

There are a view harbours not connected with the POC3DSIMII simulation, the default 1 is displayed when you start those harbours.

Kingston (Jamaica)
Columbo
Havana (Havanna, wrong spelling)
Veracruz
Bangkok (Maybe a spelling mistake, bankok instead of Bangkok)

Maybe there are more harbours but until now I found those.

Is it also possible to start the smaller tanker in SIMII when playing the game. The default tanker is a litttle bit oversized when you start the game with, for example, the London Loyalty.

I like the locks. Maybe it is interesting to place some vessels into the locks. It makes it more interesting and difficult to navigate.

I have also some nice pictures of Singapore and Auckland (harbourfront). When you want them to display in the game, let me know.

Kind regards,
Jacob.
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
thanks for the help,

always difficult for us to check all combinations.

due to some writing dfifferences between pocxxl and pocsim3dii soem harbors are not recognized yet, we will change this (I also thing about using a fuzzy search maybe), if you want to play them already you can change the RX1 files int he addon folder they are text and the very first entry is the name of the town !

- also QM2 and Brotland is not yet assigned, there I have to add some code to do the same as with the harbors

also when you scroll down then harbour list the lst harbours are not display (zeebrugge is the last), but you can use them by clicking to the last visible and use the ARROW DOWN to select the invisible

-- I just corrected it in the GUI interface for the next update also.
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I like the locks. Maybe it is interesting to place some vessels into the locks. It makes it more interesting and difficult to navigate.

I have also some nice pictures of Singapore and Auckland (harbourfront). When you want them to display in the game, let me know.

Yes nice idea I will think how to solve this with the vessels (as they also had to take care on --
if you have a 2nd player then you can use the lock together, this should also work already. The lock is closed when both are in and come to a full stop, the lock keeps open as long as at least on is in the entry area.
--
I would like to integrate pictures of singapore and auckland, send them to poc@rdklein.de and also with a small permission and origin statement.
jcwhooft
PoC Regular
Platinum Licensee
PoC Regular<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHA... Zeebrugge...

Wonderfull....

I work on a ferry that is in Zeebrugge every other day... Just passed my theoretical examination for the Pilot Excemption Certification...

If you need anything to get this port looking the way it should... please let me know...

Maybe if "we", "Fans" could produce maps for you, things can become easier to implement?

One more thing... what happened to the gauges of the rate of turn indicator & such for which I had sent in a load of pictures???...

Greetings,

Arjan van 't Hooft
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes yes some fotos of the real locks would be great and helpful,

on " gauges of the rate of turn indicator & such " I think I have used them in the turn of rate indicator which you can switch on in the admin menue,
or do you mean additional pictures (sometimes we get hige amount of email with spam, and makes it difficult to sort out).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> Sim3D II Discussion & Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: