Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Docking and tanker problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> Sim3D II Discussion & Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monty
PoC Frequent Visitor
Unlicensed
PoC Frequent Visitor<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Docking and tanker problem Reply with quote

Herr Klein,

I have encoutered numerous problems with Hyundai Admiral, Luhe, and Salina Vessels along with other Vessels periodically in Dublin, Zeebrugge and other Harbors. When selecting "Steer by Hand" the Vessel starts touching the Quay before any operational input from me.

In Zeebrugge the third dock on right as you enter Harbor is impossible to use with large ships because the edge of dock is angled and the point hits on the center of port side, preventing completion. By the way, do all ships start harbored on the port side when leaving? Seems redundant.

Tanker Jahr Viking is not able to leave through largest lock in Antwerp. You can barely enter but once inside the other end gate supports prevent exit. Quay message comes up and ship will not exit. This is still a problem in Bremer. and I guess this is still on your list to fix along with Ras Laffan and La Guaria ports still missing in game. Thanks in advance for any remedies coming.
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please upgrade to the latest version of pocsimdii, for poc 2008 deluxe the problem is still there.
monty
PoC Frequent Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herr Klein,

I am sorry I should have mentioned I did not buy the Delux version I am a Platinum user with the 1.63 B up grade for poc 3D II I, is there another up grade I missed, and how do I find it?

Also, would it be possible for you to integrate (substitute) the Canyon 3D for the Shoals 2D that now pops up periodically in my game. I enjoy the 3D action and do not like going to the Shoals which is in 2D.
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok the update ist the latest, I need a screendump of the collision occuring, then I can reproduce it and check what happens there because in the problem we had a very precise position was necessary to reproduce it.

on the shoals 2d they shoudl be already in 3d I will check this also as we have several different shoals now, it might be a problem with xxl.
monty
PoC Frequent Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herr Klein,

Ok, After I purchased the Platinum License I think I downloaded and then installed the first choice " download POC Sim 3D II". when 1.63b became available I went to third choice "download full" and installed it. I checked my program file and saw both versions on the list so, I just dumped the entire file for 1.68 and 1.68 B on my computer and I reinstalled "just" the 1.68b "download full". When I up dated the 1.63 file to 1.63b by choosing third option as mentioned, I did not realize the old file was still there. Did this matter?

I will test ports and previous harbors for glitches, but I have never tried to "screendump" before but I have seen the examples reading other threads. Your talking to a novice so be specific, I assume you have to play in windows, not full screen, and then what do I do?
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first relly reinstall the whole thing, so nothing gets mixed up.

for the screendump, yu can use full screen also , just pres alt and print at the same time then change with alt tab to a paint program and paste the screen.
monty
PoC Frequent Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heer Klein ,

Just to be clear! You want me to download the "download POC Sim 3D II" - version 1.68 ....and the "download full " - one file version 1.63b ....options or is 1.63b as you say "the whole thing".

Monty
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

load the

http://www.rdklein.de/pocsim3dII/install_std_POCSim3dII_web_lg.EXE

version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> Sim3D II Discussion & Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: