Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Partial deliveries / Teillieferungen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SvenPOC
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Partial deliveries / Teillieferungen Reply with quote

Dear forum,

i started playing the XXL version of Ports of Call (Platinum licence).

I have a question concerning partial deliveries: When i have an order in a port and the weight is too big for the ship, then i can split the order in delivery in order1 and order2. I will start shipping order1 and order2 remains in the port. My question: What will happen when i forgot to ship order2? During my observations nothing will happen? I think this is not realistic as the initiater of the order whould be unhappy as the partial delivery order2 will never be transported? Is a penality in this case not more realistic?

Hallo Forum,

ich spiele seit kurzem die XXL-Version von Ports of Call (Platinum Lizenz). Ich habe eine Frage zu Teillieferungen: Wenn die Ladung von der Menge her zu groß ist kann ich die Gesamtladung in Ladung1 und Ladung2 aufteilen. Dann bringe ich Ladung1 auf ein Schiff und Ladung2 verbleibt im Hafen. Meine Frage: Was passiert wenn ich vergesse LAdung2 zu transportieren? Meinen Beobachtungen nach passiert nichts, was relativ unrealistisch ist. Der Auftraggeber der Ladung wäre sicher unglücklich wenn die Teilliferung Ladung2 im Hafen bliebt und nie transportiert wird. Ist eine Konevntionalstrafe in diesem Fall nicht realistischer?

Regards, Sven

Gruß, Sven
Zootier
PoC Veteran
Gold Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Gold Licensee

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Du bekommst für den vergessenen Teil nur dann eine Konventionalstrafe wenn Du die komplette Fracht vorher für Dich reserviert hast. Hast Du sie nicht reserviert kannst Du auch nur Teilmengen transportieren, Du schließt quasi nur einen Transportvertrag über die Teilmenge ab die Du transportieren kannst, den Rest könnte dann ja noch ein anderer Spieler abliefern.

Hast Du sie aber reserviert, und vergisst sie, dann bekommst Du ne Strafe und die is ist nicht zu knapp!
Christian Todt
PoC Veteran
Platinum Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you can also reserve part-loads!!
You need, of course, 10 Stat points to do so...
just try it out and consider how many you can load.

Regards,

CT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: