Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multiple user made ships as package?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL User Made Ports, Goods, Vessels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calis17
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Multiple user made ships as package? Reply with quote

Hello

After looking at all the shiney user made ships around here, I was getting really interested in spicing up my game with them, since the game itself does not really seem to offer a lot of alternatives for the few good ships (at least not in the 70ies). Alas, much to my dismay I found that the pages seem to only offer single downloads for each ship, so in order to get them all I would have to do what seems like 1000 individual downloads and unpacks. So I was wondering whether there is a compilation somewhere with which I can get all them ships in one fell swoop?

And even though ships are my main priority atm, the same questions applies to the other mods for ports and goods?

And do these mods somehow wreck game balance?
FrancisBrake
PoC Veteran
Gold Licensee
PoC Veteran<br>Gold Licensee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi calis17

No. all available Vessels it not gives in a download. Zootiers's, Stickymonk´s and Cap'n Bearsie's vessels are only singly available. My Ships there nevertheless in a Category-Download, but I am probably the smallest provider. Rolling Eyes Often the creator also forbids which it becomes offered on other websites.

To look at my Ships, use the Direct- Link :
http://francisbrake.gamelaunch.de/index.php?mod=board&action=listcat&id=2
(Side is in German Language, but Install- Instructions in english are in the Download)

Port´s are available as a collection, along with the necessary goods. Look at the Thread "User AddOn Folder as ZIP available V.3" here in the "user made ...".

regards, Francis

- not more available, sry -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL User Made Ports, Goods, Vessels All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: