Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

port location map in the freight market

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwrsteamship
PoC Frequent Visitor
Platinum Licensee
PoC Frequent Visitor<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: port location map in the freight market Reply with quote

hi,

dont know if this has been suggested before, but i find that when i'm trying to find mulitple freight to one destination it take ages to fine in the freight market screen.

could there be two functions added, and i guess they could be easy to do.

a) currently when you select a port the table only show you the freight to be exported from it. can we have an option where you can see all the frieght to be imported.

B) when you select a port, could it bring up a small map showing its location so that users can quickly see if its on there sailing route.

many thanks.
St.Paddy
PoC Regular
Platinum Licensee
PoC Regular<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi gwrsteamship - gosh, that's a mouthful Smile

Have you read this post?

http://www.rdkleinforum.de/viewtopic.php?t=3720

Regards

Tim
gwrsteamship
PoC Frequent Visitor
Platinum Licensee
PoC Frequent Visitor<br>Platinum Licensee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi st.paddy,

i have just read your proposal, but it doenst cover the idea i was trying to make, unless of course i have missunderstood it. i got the idea that your proposal is to compleatly restructur the whole market from scratch.

i would have thought that if the freight market screen can list all good beign exported from a port, isnt it fairly easy to get it to list all goods to be imported there too? the map i was thinking would just be big enough to see where in the world a port is.

from what i can make out my suggestion was nowhere near as complicated. i must say tho you and sparky have certainly spent alot of time and effort looking into it all and i guess we would have to wait and see if happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: