Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Account question/problem-- New Player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slovak
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Account question/problem-- New Player Reply with quote

Hello-

I found your game online (yesterday) after playing probably 25 years ago on the Amiga and loving the game then. Can not wait to play!

I followed the instructions to sign up online, used the online shopping cart provided, and when I went to my checkout the only option available to me to buy was the Silver account. I bought this, for about $10 US, and then downloaded the game with a great deal of excitement to start playing.

Imagine my surprise and disappointment when after playing for two hours and just getting into the game the game turned off and told me that for my membership I can only play for two hours. Really?

I followed the link to try to upgrade my membership, and there is no other option besides Silver.

I feel really disappointed by this experience. Can someone help me here please? I want a membership that works to play the game. I thought that I was paying for that, obviously not, but evidently there isn't another option -?

If I could have paid for a platinum or gold membership to begin with. or now, I would. Please tell me what I need to do to turn my (relatively worthless) Silver membership into a Gold or Platinum membership so that I can actually play the game, please.

Thank you!
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

usually the silver costs 4 euro (maybe tax added), and you can play unlimited the poc classic version not the poc xxl (see table on the main page), you can upgrade to the gold version by writing us an email with your purchase number (I can refund if bought at swreg for example) as a money transfer usually cost more.
slovak
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your prompt reply!

That is great news, exactly what I wanted to know. If you indicate which email address to use to contact you directly and what your preferred method of payment is for the upgrade to Gold, I will send you an email ASAP to make the switch.

Thanks again,

Peter Carlson
rdklein
PoC Veteran
Admin
PoC Veteran<br>Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

send it to poc@rdklein.de and add your infos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: