Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How To needed / Hilfe bei Add Ons benötigt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL User Made Ports, Goods, Vessels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
comtron
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: How To needed / Hilfe bei Add Ons benötigt Reply with quote

Hello,
I 've been playing for quite some time and finally PoC 've found here in the forum the links to the user ships , ports and so on. Got me so my desired ships loaded with men's and tried to install it . That did not work. Then 've looked again at the HP and a download for an Expansion Pack found it and gone but now I'm waiting since yesterday paid out to get a download link. Thought that is created when you install the expansion pack of the much quoted here in the forum folder " user_addons " . Well now I've noticed that this extension only packets for PoC Sim are 3D and therefore do not come into question for me ( I think anyway) .
So back to the beginning I I would like to extend my PoC additional ships and I probably need a little guidance as I have neither the folder " user_addons " I have not come with the installation as it is stated on the side of Zootiers PoC Shipyard goal .

Thanks in advance for the help
greeting Comtron
(translate with google)

Hallo,
ich spiele jetzt seit geraumer Zeit endlich wieder PoC und habe hier im Forum die Links zu den User Schiffen, Häfen und so gefunden. Hab mir also meine gewünschten Schiffe herruntergeladen und versucht sie zu installieren. Das hat aber nicht funktioniert. Hab dann noch mal auf der HP geschaut und einen Download für ein Erweiterungspack gefunden, drauf gegangen und bezahlt aber nun warte ich seit gestern darauf einen Download Link zu bekommen. Hatte gedacht das bei der Installation des Erweiterungspack der hier im Forum vielzitierte Ordner "user_addons" erstellt wird. Tja nun ist mir aufgefallen das diese Erweiterungspackete nur für PoC Sim 3D sind und somit für mich gar nicht in Frage kommen (denk ich jedenfalls).
Also zurück auf Anfang ich ich möchte gerne mein PoC um zusätzliche Schiffe erweitern und ich benötige wohl eine kleine Anleitung da ich weder den Ordner "user_addons" habe noch mit der Installationsart wie sie auf der Seite von Zootiers PoC Shipyard erklärt ist zum Ziel gekommen bin.

Danke schon mal für die Hilfe
Gruss comtron
Thomk
PoC Regular
Unlicensed
PoC Regular<br>Unlicensed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very easy, if the folder user_addons is not there, just create one in your pocxxl directory:

Put in there all your stuff following this structure:

And activate user_addons when starting the game:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL User Made Ports, Goods, Vessels All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: