Ports Of Call Forum Index Impressum / Contact // data privacy / Datenschutz

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wie werden Schiffe erstellt, how to build ships

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL User Made Ports, Goods, Vessels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PappelBert
PoC Visitor
Unlicensed

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 4:14 pm    Post subject: Wie werden Schiffe erstellt, how to build ships Reply with quote

Hallo,

mich würde es freuen, wenn POC XXL einen Aufschwung erleben würde.
Neue / aktuelle Schiffe würden bestimmt mit dazu beitragen.
Ich möchte gerne Schiffe erstellen, habe das aber noch nicht gemacht. Daher weiß ich nicht, wie das funktioniert.

Hoffentlich kann einer von den erfahrenen Schiffsbauern eine Anleitung dazu schreiben. Vielleicht würden dann auch weitere Spieler sich ran machen und neue Schiffe erstellen.

Welches Programm wird benötigt, welche Größe müssen die Bilder haben, wie erstellt man die Seitenansicht und Draufsicht? Auf was muss geachtet werden.

Wäre super, wenn eine Anleitung zum Schiffbau hier im Forum Platz findet.

Grüße

Hello,

I would be happy if POC XXL experienced an upswing.
New/current ships would definitely contribute to this.
I would like to create ships, but I haven't done that yet. So I don't know how this works.

Hopefully one of the experienced shipbuilders can write instructions on how to do this. Maybe other players would then get involved and create new ships.

Which program is needed, what size do the images have to be, how do you create the side view and top view? What needs to be paid attention to?

It would be great if there was a place for instructions on shipbuilding here in the forum.

Greetings

PappelBert

Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ports Of Call Forum Index -> XXL User Made Ports, Goods, Vessels All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: